Thursday, September 4, 2014

CruzTube video - Review/Demo of BECCA Cosmetics The One Perfecting Brush


#ObsessionAlert -- I am loving this brush, which has saved me so much time in my daily beauty routine. The more quickly I can get out of the door with a full face of makeup, the better! This brush truly helps with that. 

PROS:
--Replaces multiple makeup brushes. It claims to replace up to nine brushes plus a beauty blender, but I use it mostly for foundation, powder, blush, contour and highlighter.
--Goat hair bristles (cashmere) are unique in that the products simply slide off the hair and you can transition seamlessly between cream to powder products, and vice versa!
--It's so big, it puts the products on your face more quickly since it covers more surface area at once.
--The magic is that it gives you an airbrushed look!

CONS:
--The price is higher than I'm accustomed to paying. I paid $49 without tax for this brush at Sephora, but I found it HERE ON QVC for $39! You also get a Shimmer Skin Perfector Deluxe Sample if you buy it there.
--The bristles come off regularly. A bit annoying, but nothing I can't handle for the high-quality output of this bad boy!!

Products used in my review/demo:


Neutrogena Skin-Clearing Oil-Free Makeup in Fresh Beige and Natural Tan
Benefit "Gimme Brow" in Medium/Deep

No comments:

Post a Comment