Wednesday, April 8, 2015

First impressions/demo Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette

Check out my latest CruzTube video, featuring the Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette, exclusive to Sephora. I already love it! Find out why...



Pros:
--Super-blendable shades with great color payoff.
--Consistency is excellent-- not clumpy, very finely milled.
--Nice big ol' mirror! Very helpful.
--More colors than most palettes-- other palettes would typically give you only four shades instead of the six here.
--My favorite thing about it is how NATURAL the contouring shades look! Not too bronze-y, not too gray, not too warm-- just PERFECT like natural contouring shades would be.

Cons:
--Pricey, although it's about average for a contouring palette
--I wish at least one of the highlighting shades were pearlized-- they're all matte! But I do love love love me some mattes, so I guess that's not really a big con or anything.
--Does not come with a brush-- must buy separately. But I think it's not typical to get a brush with a contouring palette, so again I should HUSH MY MOUF.  ;) 

Final assessment:
--WORTH IT for an investment in contouring. The darkest shade, "subconscious," absolutely made my wide nose look thinner. At least, I think it did! Did you watch my video? What did you think? Did it slim my Filipina nose? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment