Monday, April 6, 2015

Natural makeup routine for teens!

I just finished uploading the last in a series of videos I did featuring my cousins, Mary Anne and Leanna. Mary Anne is my "Ate," which in the Philippines is a term used to address an older female relative as a sign of respect.  :)  Leanna is Mary Anne's 15-year-old daughter, and I wanted to feature her as a guest face on my channel because she's so beautiful-- and she loves makeup! 


I went with a natural look for Leanna, since she's so young. Hopefully you like her final look!

Products used: 


Throwbacks to Mary Anne's videos: contouring and highlighting with the Anastasia Contour Palette, and an easy daytime glam makeup look, featuring The Nudes eyeshadow palette by Maybelline.



2 comments:

  1. You cousins are so cute. They don't even need makeup - so young and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Constance! :) Leanna is the teenager here, but my cousin (her mother) is about 10 years older than I am-- but she looks like Leanna's sister!!!

      Delete