Thursday, April 2, 2015

Contour/highlight, smokey eye, easy glam daytime makeup-- all in two new beauty videos, featuring my Filipina cousin!

Do you want to learn some face contouring tricks, a simple smokey eye, plus an easy daytime glam makeup look? This is for you! I posted a couple of new videos on my CruzTube channel, and I would love for you to check them out! They feature my Filipina cousin, Mary Anne, who visited me last week from San Francisco. She is naturally beautiful, and it was so much fun to get to feature her "guest face."

She requested a video doing an easy daytime glam look, as well as a smokey eye look for evening.

Watch the smokey eye look, featuring the Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay and contouring using the Anastasia contour/highlight kit:


Watch the easy daytime glam makeup look, featuring The Nudes eyeshadow palette by Maybelline:


I'll be coming out soon with a video featuring her teenage daughter, Leanna, who also happens to be my goddaughter! Stay tuned and subscribe to my channel so you don't miss it.  :)  Thanks for watching, see you in the next video!

No comments:

Post a Comment